- $2 per electronics & $3 per bicycles.
- Items registered with the Police Department are affixed with a unique label that corresponds to their serial number or unique manufacturer-issued number.
- This information is kept in a database which enhances the ability to relocate stolen items.
- Registered items have much greater chance of being recovered and returned to their owners.
- The visibility of the label make registered items less likely to be stolen.
To Register Bikes and Electronics:
- Fill out the Property Registration Form.
- Submit the completed form to the campus Police Department.
- A CSO will then complete the registration process by taking your payment* and assigning your property a unique label ID.