The UC Merced Police Department offers a free 8-week Citizen Police Academy
Introduction to UCMPD
Law Enforcement Hiring Process
Use of Force
Violent Intruder Response
September 26th-November 14th on Wednesdays from 6pm-8pm
COB 2 Room 392
Who is eligible to apply?
- The academy is open to the UC Merced community and general public.
- Applicants must be 18 years old on or before the first class session.
- Applicants must not have felony convictions or outstanding warrants.
- Applicants must not be on parole or probation.
- Applicants will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
How to apply:
Contact Joshua Lutz