UC Merced uses the following methods to distribute urgent emergency information:
- Postings on emergency.ucmerced.edu.
- Crime alert and information bulletins on this website.
- Messages on the campus emergency status line: 1-866-993-0969.
- Emails to students, staff and faculty from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Messages sent to student, staff and faculty personal cell phones and/or email addresses using UCM Alert, UC Merced's emergency notification system.
- Verbal announcements via the campus public announcement system.
- Distribution of news and announcements to area news media.
- Broadcast voicemail to all campus desk phones.
UC Merced Emergency Alerts
- Sign up for UCM Alert to receive urgent emergency information.