Bike and Electronics Registration
- Items registered with the Police Department are affixed with a unique label that corresponds to their serial number or unique manufacturer-issued number.
- This information is kept in a database which enhances the ability to relocate stolen items.
- Registered items have much greater chance of being recovered and returned to their owners.
- The visibility of the label make registered items less likely to be stolen.
To Register Bikes and Electronics:
- Go to Intel Forms Website
- Log in and fill out the form.
- Pay the fee through Intel Forms.
- Bring receipt or proof of payment along with the item(s) to be registered to the Police Department.