Anonymous complaints will also be accepted
- We love hearing stories of extraordinary service provided by one of our team members. Commending the actions of someone is as simple as completing our commendation form. Verbal commendations may also be given to an on-duty supervisor. We appreciate you taking the time to share your story with us.
If you believe the conduct of an employee was inappropriate, you may file a complaint through one of three methods:
- using our online form, completing our pdf form
- completing a paper complaint form which can be found at the UC Merced Police Department's front lobby.
- Verbal complaints may be given to an on-duty supervisor or by phone at (209) 228-2677. Anonymous complaints will also be accepted.
- Completing the University of California Office of the President's (UCOP) online form https://ucsystems.ethicspointvp.com/custom/ucsystems/forms/mgr/form_data.asp
- You may also call the UC Office of the President hotline at (844) 680-0578. Anonymous complaints are accepted. I understand that my cooperation with this investigation will be extremely important to seeing this compliant to resolution.
- All complaints are reviewed and investigated externally and independently from the Police Department.
- Complaints FAQ